Please note some of the settings/names in the following guides have changed over the years. It is very difficult to know the exact name for every motherboard for the last 10+ years as there are always very small tweaks to the phrasing. On this occasion, it will depend on the generation of motherboard you have as to where this setting is located*.
1. Switch on your system and start repeatedly tapping the Delete or F2 key on the keyboard, at least twice a second (often it is easier to do this from a restart than a shutdown state)
2. You may then be met by the Easy Mode BIOS menu, press F2 to enter Advanced Mode.
4. *Navigate to either the Peripherals tab (skip to step 6) or the Settings tab or the M.I.T tab
5. Find the Miscellaneous section and press Enter
6. Change the Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT) setting to Enabled.
7. Finally, press F10 and choose to Save Changes and Restart
8. From there you should load into Windows with TPM Enabled